Social networks have provide huge opportunities for promoting your business or cause and over the last decade. It goes without saying that you need to generate engagement through such networks however, there is a major caveat. In recent years, social networks have gone to great lengths to monetise their platforms by substantially restricting your reach unless you are prepared to ‘boost’ your content financially. If not carefully managed, you could be throwing your money into a bottomless pit !
This is where websites gain significant relevance. You are in control.
It is fair to say that gaining high search engine rankings organically is a labour of love however if you consider a website to be a brochure to instil confidence in your service or product or explain what you do in greater depth, then you’re well on your way to gaining a valuable asset to your business.
A website demonstrates that you care about your business and customers and gives you a unique opportunity to control how you are perceived.
We develop the vast majority of our websites on the open source WordPress platform.
- Over half the worlds CMS websites are built on WordPress.
- Almost any additional functionality you could wish for is available through either free or premium plug-ins.
- Change the theme or appearance of your website without having to replace all your content. You’ll never need a ‘new’ website again.
- Anyone could edit or create content for your website.
- User management allows you to delegate web updates